Administrator/Receptionist (part time)
£22,500 (pro rata)
If you are looking for part time hours within a stylish office space in the heart of the Nottingham city centre, we have a unique opportunity for you!
Working Monday – Friday mornings the successful candidate will join a busy and successful team who are a leading influence in the professional services industry.
Duties will include
• Answering the telephone, transferring call and taking comprehensive messages
• Meeting and greeting visitor into the office as a friendly and professional front of house service
• Managing the time ledger write out system
• Raising sales invoices on sage
• Copy typing letters and various correspondence using MS Office
• Banking and petty cash distribution and recording
• Franking letters and filing
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar role, administration, reception, accounts admin or similar essential
• MS Office – Word/Excel
• Great communication skills (written and verbal)
The role would suit someone who is looking for a part time opportunity within a friendly, well established business. The ideal candidate will take pride in their workload and thrive in a role that involves dealing with people.
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!