Administrator (Financial Services)
£20,000 - £23,000
As the demand for Financial advice grows so does our Nottingham based client’s success story!
Placing their clients’ interests at the forefront of everything they do they provide superior financial support and advice. They are looking for an experienced Administrator to grow their career with them.
The successful Administrator will enjoy providing a variety of admin support to a team of Financial Advisors.
Duties will include
• Undertake electronic identity data verification checks
• Chase new business applications and transactions through to completion
• Upload documentation accurately onto the CRM database system
• Create, manage and complete tasks assigned by wider team members
• Assist in the provision of quotations and preparation of paperwork for meetings
• Respond promptly to queries and ensure documentation is provided in timely manner
• Produce MI reports in preparation for client reviews
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar Administration/Office support role essential
• Experience of Intelligent Office back-office system advantageous – training provided
• Basic understanding of the financial planning market advantageous
• Previous experience of organising and prioritising a busy workload
This varied role would suit an Administrator who thrives in supporting a busy team. You will enjoy building strong sustainable relationships with both clients and colleagues and pride yourself in your attention detail.
If you are looking to join a company who recognise and reward their employees, look no further!
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!