£18,000 + Benefits
Do you see yourself working in technically forward thinking and innovative business who offer the encouragement and support to excel? With full training and a superb list of company benefits the successful Administrator will provide valuable admin support to a friendly team.
Duties will include
• Maintaining the integrity of the company CRM database system
• Liaise with the account managers to ensure the smooth onboarding of new clients
• Produce specific BOM’s (Bill of Materials) for the contracted asset base
• Interpret and extract technical data
• Assist with customer support queries over the telephone
• Produce customer contract quotations
Skills and experience
• Great communication skills both written and verbal
• Microsoft Office suite and Excel
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to organise and prioritise own workload
The role would suit someone who is technically astute with supply chain/logistic or buying experience of special interest; however full training will be provided.
If you are looking to work in an exciting fast paced industry who are champions in their service delivery apply now to avoid disappointment!