£21,000 - £23,000 DOE + Benefits
Are you an experienced administrator who enjoys working in a busy, fast paced team environment?
Due to continued success our client, who are leading providers of elite training courses are expanding!
They have brand new offices and loads of company benefits plus offer a friendly and supportive working environment ensuring people feel empowered to be able to excel.
Duties will include
• Monitoring and maintaining accurate records of course bookings and payments
• Responding to emails and telephone enquiries efficiently
• Updating and maintaining the integrity of the company database system
• Booking venues, trainers and meeting rooms
• Managing delegate communications
• Process online orders
• Diary and travel management for the team
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar admin role essential
• Excellent communication skills ability to build rapport
• Multi tasker, well organised with excellent attention to detail
• Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
The role would suit an energetic person who thrives in a busy team environment. The company recognise and reward their team and offer a great range of generous benefits and healthy career progression.
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!