£24K - £26K DOE + Benefits
Our client requires an experienced Company Accountant to join their Senior Management team. The successful Accountant will have close interaction with the Finance Director and will have a strong understanding of management accounts, reports, evaluation and taxation. You will oversee the Accounts across 5 companies who employ 35 employees.
Duties will include
- Line management duties of the Accounts Administrator
- Establish and manage supplier accounts including invoicing processes and accuracy
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Process HMRC payments and VAT returns
- Administration and management of the employee payroll and workplace pension scheme
- MI reports using MS applications – Excel and Word
- AAT or equivalent
- Sage 50
- MS Excel and Word
- Self-starter with previous experience in a similar Company Accountant role
In return for your skills and experience in Accounts the company are offering great central Nottingham location and the opportunity to work autonomously for an established, reputable business.
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!!
Nottingham/Accounts/AAT/Sage 50/Excel/Company Accounts/Payroll/Finance